Creativity is an almost undefinable term. Anyone with a camera, a computer or a pack of crayons can call themselves an artist and disseminate their work around the world. But with some much creativity flying around how do we find truly original ideas? This act on America’s Got Talent oozes genius. I’m very skeptical about open call talent shows such as this one. They often give too much credit to gimmicky spectacles and overlook genuine talent. Your average Joe can put on a goofy costume, flop around a stage and get a few chuckles and often a pass to the next round of competition, but it takes real talent and dedication to do what the Silhouette Dance troop did. These are the types of artists that deserve America’s attention.
Tag Archives: Creativity
TagsAdele BBQ Beer Blog Books Chicago Doughnut Vault Exercise Feta Fitness Food Food Network Friends Guy Fieri Happiness journalism Lehigh Life Literature Lit Fest London Love Mash-up Meat Men Mexican Money Muffin Music National Doughnut Day New Years Party Photography Poetry Recipe Red Pepper Resolutions Rolling in the Deep Smoque Social media Spinach Sugar Sweet Work Writing
- @AmyCavanaugh oh wow - so glad to hear you had a safe flight! 6 hours ago
- One of my favorite cities in the world! Hope/sure you are having an amazing time! RT @XmarxChicago #porto http://t.co/QhfCaXOwDl 7 hours ago
- Clearly, I graduated on the wrong year RT @TheScienceGuy Trust me; I'm a doctor. #lehighgrad http://t.co/llqhxi7vFS 7 hours ago
- RT @ZagatChicago: 10 hot Chicago cocktail trends and where to find them, from slushies @BubCityChi to picklebacks @TakitoKitchen — http://t… 9 hours ago
- RT @TheScienceGuy: Commencement #lehighgrad. Heard the speaker is very good. We'll see... Or hear. http://t.co/6bGWaMEttw 15 hours ago