Creativity is an almost undefinable term. Anyone with a camera, a computer or a pack of crayons can call themselves an artist and disseminate their work around the world. But with some much creativity flying around how do we find truly original ideas? This act on America’s Got Talent oozes genius. I’m very skeptical about open call talent shows such as this one. They often give too much credit to gimmicky spectacles and overlook genuine talent. Your average Joe can put on a goofy costume, flop around a stage and get a few chuckles and often a pass to the next round of competition, but it takes real talent and dedication to do what the Silhouette Dance troop did. These are the types of artists that deserve America’s attention.
Tag Archives: The Silhouettes
TagsAdele BBQ Beer Blog Books Chicago Doughnut Vault Exercise Feta Fitness Food Food Network Friends Guy Fieri Happiness journalism Lehigh Life Literature Lit Fest London Love Mash-up Meat Men Mexican Money Muffin Music National Doughnut Day New Years Party Photography Poetry Recipe Red Pepper Resolutions Rolling in the Deep Smoque Social media Spinach Sugar Sweet Work Writing
- @justinecovey You owe me a phone call missy before you leave! Can't wait for more gorgeous pictures! 4 hours ago
- @Chef_Derek I know, it was my favorite, I want it again. 2 days ago
- Want! RT @Chef_Derek Strawberry cake/ bourbon-maple gelato/ dehydrated strawberries/ warm bourbon caramel http://t.co/rWJ3bPyXOj 2 days ago
- @chifoodtruckz good question, but I don't know since it's more on the Google side of things. I'd say no since there's no concrete location. 2 days ago
- Excited to relaunch @ZagatChicago's Food Truck of the Week series with @nick_photo! First up, @thefatshallot — zagat.bz/10W6q63 2 days ago